- Tablets for belt making
- Bone Naalbinding needles
- Bone needles for wool
- Flat brass needles for clothing
- Stand-up loom, weights, weaver's sword, etc.
- Loose wool, spiked cards, spinner, spindles of wool
- Loose linen, rhetting/beating tools, spinner & spindle of cloth
- nap-raising kit (brushes, lanolin)
- Bowls of dyestuff herbs, galls, mordants
- Examples of dyed materials after different runs of dyes, blends etc.
- Cauldrons to boil materials, spoons/sticks for stirring
- Garments chopped up, ready to be stitched
- Old Clothes, being chopped up
- Paper patterns, done by scribes
- Shears, needles, threads, trimmings
- Cloth buttons, leather toggles
- Small caps, coifs, etc.